Glass-architectural photography

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
jwdphotography.com
I'm not sure about this one, but I like it.
Glass.jpg

Let me know what you think!

This shot is pretty good, honestly it doesn't appeal to me very much, but honestly I just saw your gallery before this picture.. your stuff is amazing! I love it soooo much! I just wanted to say how great a photographer you are!

Great shot.. I liked the way it reflects the sky and the building

I like this one, but I would suggest a black and white conversion with a nice boost of contrast :) Great stuff Joe ;)

Not sure either....Maybe more contrast??? Maybe black and white doesn't work :lol:

any more contrast COMPLETELY blows out the clouds on the window. I just don't think it works, if you want to have a go at it, be my guest!

Oohhhh, Looks good Jon :) I was gonna give it a go, but I'm not sure I can tope that :) I'm quite fond of the black and white now....what do you think Joe?

My local bank has a nice design similar to this building.. very tall sides made of very reflective glass. I took a shot recently of it after cashing in some checks, I managed to capture the sun and a nice formation of clouds in the windows of the building. I still haven't finished the roll though and I'm eager to see how it turns out.

actually, the national gallery of art building here has a similar design....i did a doubletake when i saw this and looked for your location

Most reactions

Back