Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1: Glastonbury Tor and Thorn, the village of Glastonbury beneath
england99_174.jpg

2: Dartmoor water
england00_02_034.jpg

Thanks!

would perhaps like to see a little more from the shadows

Yes, actually thought the same, but was just working on the 8-bit version so I could not pull up the shadows much. Might try later on my 16-bit version.

great shots again. I have been thinking of going to Glastonbury Tor for a while but the weather has been a total joke of late

great shots again. I have been thinking of going to Glastonbury Tor for a while but the weather has been a total joke of late

even sleet in Germany ... and cold ...

While Photo 2 is quite soothing, indeed, I much like your composition of #1 with the thorn here and the tor there and the town half hidden by the diagonal slope, the hills behind it all rolling. I really like that!!!
Ah, I should travel to England much, much, much more often.
"hamburger" tries to go at least once a year...

While Photo 2 is quite soothing, indeed, I much like your composition of #1 with the thorn here and the tor there and the town half hidden by the diagonal slope, the hills behind it all rolling. I really like that!!!
Ah, I should travel to England much, much, much more often.
"hamburger" tries to go at least once a year...

It is actually THE thorntree ... said to be the direct descendant of the original from legend, that of Joseph of Arimathea. So many legends connected with Glastonbury, including it being Avalon of the Arthurian legend.

Oh wow.
All those things that I don't know anything about :oops:............!

Most reactions

Back