DonnaB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My husband on a short walk at Glen Feshie

Attachments

• DSC_0148.JPG
    DSC_0148.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 173
so what do you want to hear about in terms of critiquing?

His face is covered in a shadow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps if you had lowered your position, the result would have been more pleasing since then his feet would have been in the frame.

Perhaps if you had lowered your position, the result would have been more pleasing since then his feet would have been in the frame.
Yes I think it would have been better if I had been in a lower position. I'm still learning but will get there.

The biggest problem with photographing someone you have emotional ties to is that you don't see the photo for what it is and just think of the emotional attachment to the subject.

The biggest problem with photographing someone you have emotional ties to is that you don't see the photo for what it is and just think of the emotional attachment to the subject.

EXACTLY!!!!!

Thats why I always skip over threads that say something like "photos of my kids" in the subject line.

EXACTLY!!!!!

Thats why I always skip over threads that say something like "photos of my kids" in the subject line.

Wise decision

Most reactions

Back