CMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's having a big impact on my area.;)

2-2.jpg

Fore2.jpg

Not much different from my forcast. :p When I came in the house at 11:30 tonight it was -2, not including windchill.

I'm in the spouth of England, it's the start of February (that always looks like it's spelt wrong).

Yesterday I was out the front playing with the car and enjoying the sun. Then I went into the garage and snaded and vanished the dashboard. This morning it's all frosty. :mrgreen:

I think March has come early.

Like we care....and like we are really the cause.

Someone on another forum I used posted this up. He's part of a research team working on climate prediction, and posted this link for reading.

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/climate.html

and i'm also part of the research team for a climate group looking at paleoclimate and future climate prediction, which is interesing because you are all being lied to about climate change.

The only reliable data actually shows the climate is in fact cooling! Even the fudged IPPC data actually shows a general cooling trend. Funny how temperature trends also identically mirror solar insolation (sun's energy output)........

Another amusing fact, (I know your a chemist), is that CO2 is only actually responsible for 3% of the greenhouse effect that keeps the planet from freezing, and our output of that gas is 0.017% of natural background levels. About the same as one very minor volcanic erruption.

95% of the earths greenhouse gas is in fact water vapour.

interesting........

well, there are many contradicting opinions on all this ... the basic problem is that we do not observe all the weather data on a timescale long enough to reall judge which part of the clima change is part of nomal cycles and which part might be man made. There are oscillations on oscillations which are home to even shorter oscillatons on top of them. the shortest being in the range of decades , the longest more to be counted in decades of millenniums .

that we do produce climate change is obvious (be it temperatures locally rising or falling not to be discussed here), part of it is simply air traffic. After September 11 there was quite a local climate chance over the US due to no planes being allowed for a couple of days, which means not trails, means no clouds (yes, as mentioned above, water vapour plays an important role here). This was measurable indeed.

Well, this is what I was greeted to when I got up this morning.

Untitled-1-2.jpg

Well, this is what I was greeted to when I got up this morning.

well, depending on your geographic location and altitude that might be either terribly warm or terribly cold.

my friend from the arctic circle complains this winter is freaking hot with temperatures close to freezing point all the time ...

It just keeps getting colder. I'm freezing my butt off here! And a possible 4 inches of the white stuff is coming tomorrow. Don't anybody dare post a picture of a warm beach...

cold2.jpg

It just keeps getting colder. I'm freezing my butt off here! And a possible 4 inches of the white stuff is coming tomorrow. Don't anybody dare post a picture of a warm beach...

cold2.jpg

Ok, I won't post a picture of a warm beach....

....but just a few short weeks ago, this is what I was wearing while hanging out with Joe in Houston....

MeAndJoeChineseGardensSM.jpg

(Cman, I'm suffering here with you, too....I just walked to work in -17 windchill weather)

Most reactions

Back