LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well. No.

I saw these trees, brightly marked in red, in the woods. They will be cut down and taken out eventually, when they come to "sweep out the woods".

After an attempt to take a photo without using the on-camera flash (which I hate), I did try one allowing the camera to use its flash, and later I played with luminosity and contrasts so much that this was the result:

MarkierteBume2imRahmen.jpg

They were taken during the day, mind.
If you want to see a "normal", i.e. no-flash-used photo, just holler. ;)

cool - i didn't know that neon signs could work without electricity :) nice effect

hah... you know... UFO landed in Germany and marked trees... they are communicating... well .. it's sms of the third generation...

I thought you'd been out with your camera to one of Bace's raves! :lol:

It's a nice effect with the florescent pink on the tree bark! Is this one to be cut because it's rotting? (noticed the white fungus on it)

LaFoto said:
They were taken during the day, mind.

before i read that part I was about to ask you what you were doing wandering around in the woods at night. Cool effect!

OK, I hear you all right. I am not deaf, you know ;););)

The "normal" photo ... boring in comparison:

MarkierteBume1imRahmen.jpg

What fascinated me about the other, the one where I let the flash do its work, was that no matter how much I lowered the luminosity, the red marks would stay intense. More so when I pushed the contrasts at the same time, until they really seemed to glow. :)

And yes, Chris PlasticSpanner, I am sure the marked trees are rotten inside and will soon be cut down.

Hope you didn't get too close, all that radiation could be bad for your health! :) Cool shot, by the way.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back