glowing mama

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I put out a lil model call in the mommy community to get this dress photographed for my shop and got this gorgeous glowing girl!

the one of her on the floor and looking down I am not sure what I have going on with the background editing.. need to re-address that, its kind of a mess but we both loved it otherwise. the one of her looking was a test shot but she really liked her expression so it was a keeper. shot in my patio. lol

1CBC_3237-Edit by Bonnie Craig, on Flickr

2CBC_3244-Edit by Bonnie Craig, on Flickr

3CBC_3248-Edit by Bonnie Craig, on Flickr

4CBC_3250-Edit by Bonnie Craig, on Flickr

5CBC_3251-Edit by Bonnie Craig, on Flickr

A nice set, but I would reconsider #s 3 & 4. The way she's leaning forward and the position of her hands tends to make her look overweight more than pregnant. Have her stand straight, or even lean back just a little and have her hands more to the side, rather than under. Notice too the way she's gathered the fabric.

Beautiful woman.

First of all, I hate titles like "Glowing mama" I click the thread, the photos feed in, and it is just some ordinery pregnant lady. Without even the faintest of supernatural glows! :(
:biglaugh:

#2 I think is really nice! But non of these show the dress very nicely, I personally would like to see the full length of the dress, without it being bunched up.
They are nice maternity photos though. :)

On a off topic note, your deck is really smooth looking. Is it tongue and groove?

hahaha very funny FITBMX

its not a deck.. just snap together wood laminate flooring I put out on the patio for the shoot lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back