Glowing

Thanks for bumping this, I missed it yesterday.
I love the colors, I wish it had the top of the lighthouse though. But still a great photo! :)

Thanks FITBMX, I was sitting there taking photos zoomed out and getting the land and the whole lighthouse, then for some unknown reason, I zoomed in to get this.

Thanks FITBMX, I was sitting there taking photos zoomed out and getting the land and the whole lighthouse, then for some unknown reason, I zoomed in to get this.

I've done those kinda thing before, it happens to me a lot! LOL :)

Really like this. Have you tried removing the mast and flag? Would really be worth it.

Really like this. Have you tried removing the mast and flag? Would really be worth it.

No, I have not tried to remove it. I like having that little bit of flag up there. You can see that the wind is blowing.
What about bringing it back? Copy what's there, then reverse it vertically, and move it down a bit so it's not cropped?
Neat shot!

No, I have not tried to remove it. I like having that little bit of flag up there. You can see that the wind is blowing.
What about bringing it back? Copy what's there, then reverse it vertically, and move it down a bit so it's not cropped?
Neat shot!

Thanks Jazzie. I may try that this evening if I get a chance.

Love the color and effect. Ed

Thanks Ed.

I missed it too! I've realized that not everyone looks here in the Landscape sub-forum, so I'm thinking I'm going to be using the General Gallery a lot more!

That's a darn cool pic. What I'd call a fuzzy-foggy shot lol! And yes, I think a little more of the flag on top would look even neater.

Thanks @snerd. This spring, I need to head on down there and we can shoot one day.
Yes, we definitely need to do this!

PS: do any of you have trouble with "one" word and how to spell it?! To this day, I simply cannot spell "definitely" right the first time! Total blank, and I cannot seem to learn it and remember it!! Grrrr!!!!!!

Thanks @snerd. This spring, I need to head on down there and we can shoot one day.
Yes, we definitely need to do this!

PS: do any of you have trouble with "one" word and how to spell it?! To this day, I simply cannot spell "definitely" right the first time! Total blank, and I cannot seem to learn it and remember it!! Grrrr!!!!!!

@snerd, I thought that it was only me.

I love it! If you can get a shot without the 'people' next time, you'll have a winner!

Most reactions

Back