Go ahead - rip it up.

DSC_0082edit1.jpg

Not a bad shot by the way, I like the colors. The plant at the bottom in the middle is distracting though.

And to post an image, you have to put images tags around it, like this:

url]
(without the spaces)

Thanks Ocyrus55.

So you'd crop the yucca out of the shot.............hmmm.

I'd put the yucca off center or closer to a corner, and leave some space beneath it.

And there's really nothing to rip up here. It's very nice. I also like the colors, particularly the orange peeking through the snow.

ah yes... home. where in the springs was this taken from? I'd also crop the plant and the shadows at the bottom.

Hmmm - after seeing the second cropped shot, i think having the plants in is better, though with them as suggested tactfully off-center. I think they nicely add a little to create a solid foreground perspective. Without them, the scene, to me, lacks anything interesting to draw me in - just another snow-capped peak. YMMV...

frank

EDIT: Nice job on the exposure! Forgot to put that in initially - def. a tough lighting situation.... and you really nailed it.

i think the colors are lovely and i definitely like it better with the plants in the foreground, although i wish they weren't so centered.

Nicely exposed but weak on composition. Shot looks too divided.

Most reactions

Back