Go America!...

93rdcurrent

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.timlorphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's one I took yesterday afternoon while driving around town...

3088869137_09150e9c68_o.jpg

I like it. It makes me feel rich.

Thanks for the comments. I just couldn't refuse this shot when I saw it... btw it was taken in Spokane, WA. in one of the poorer neighborhoods. It had a very interesting feel to it and nothing like contrasting concepts.

And I'd bet money that this is near a college campus somewhere... This screams "college student".

I too like the shot, but it looks a little dark on my monitor. I'd also punch up the color a bit, and in particular, do some local saturation to the bike itself so that the red really comes out.

Good eye here!

And I'd bet money that this is near a college campus somewhere... This screams "college student".

I too like the shot, but it looks a little dark on my monitor. I'd also punch up the color a bit, and in particular, do some local saturation to the bike itself so that the red really comes out.

Good eye here!
Thanks. It was shot just a little after dusk and the light was fading quick on a very overcast day. I wasn't sure if I would catch it here again so I didn't want to come back on a different day. I'm not sure this is a safe enough neighborhood for most college students to live in but it might be a place that they stopped to get some party favours... :hippie: There are several colleges in town but where this was isn't one of the typical rental districts for Gonzaga or Whitworth. I have been scoping out the area for a series I am doing.

I did boost saturation but due to the lighting situation it looked pretty fake when I tried to boost just the Vespa. Of course it was 5:30 this morning when I was having trouble staying asleep so maybe I was just a tad out of sorts when I was playing around with it.

nice, I like that contrast as well.
Scooter might be typical of something you'd see in Europe, parked by some small streets. but here it is, in front of a North Western home :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back