Go Karts!

tempra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artzam.com
Yesterday, my eldest son said he wanted to build a go-kart, he had plans for getting some pram wheels (the sort that you can't get anymore), a couple of planks of wood and a bit of rope for steering.

To give him some inspiration I took him to a nearby karting track - he's since revised his shopping list :(

Got some good panning practice in though :thumbup:

gk2.jpg

Theres more (about 700 more) if you want to see em...

yes, post all 700 I dare you!

great shot by the way

Very nice shot, I love the colors!

Hey. Good one!
And I understand why it was probably a mistake to misunderstand your son's soapbox plans for those of a go-cart! Now you've given him ideas!

Do you remember our "inversion-game" in the Photo Themes years back?
This one makes me think of it... if that virus were still on, I feel like this would render itself nicely to some inversion.

Oh yeah, those go-karts are in a whooooole different snack bracket than the homemade kind!

Nice panning, and very colourful.

Tony, I searched the Photo Themes high and low because I was convinced we had a thread in there where our (oftentimes former) members played with inversions in PS ... and some were really good, they did not just invert the pics into negatives and left them like that but applied other techniques to the once inverted photo ... but I cannot seem to find that theme... there was that one photo of cars on a Carrera Track which made many of us cheer at the time, maybe that is why this photo so reminded me of that other ... don't know. A pity that I can't find it ... it ought to be somewhere...

Ah!
Hang on!
Here we go: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15522

Most reactions

Back