Go! - my take on fall foliage photos

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
jwdphotography.com
I really wanted to try something different as far as fall leaf pics go. I found these leaves over at the Hopkins campus, and thought I'd make a sort of stoplight out of them.

Goforum.jpg

Lets see, there is a moderate level of PS work here. I darkened the background some (though it was mostly black to begin with), and cloned out the scotch tape I ised to hold the leaves.

Good idea. Brilliant execution. But I still see some scotch tape across the stem of the bottom leaf :greenpbl: ;)

Thanks guys :) I'm really happy with how it turned out. Corinna, you really see the tape? I can't find it for the life of me in this size picture. Oh, well. No one will ever know if I don't tell them ;)

Great work Joe!!! Love the idea and you did a great job with it...I'm not sure if it's tape or not I see, but there is a little something just below the last leaf on each side of the stem...not a big deal though :)

:thumbsup:beautiful composition!
And don't you worry about that bit of tape, i'm sure it's easy to fix with photoshop, since you have a black background!

Most reactions

Back