God, bless our family...

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Happy Day :heart: :D

I will third the remark, beautiful, plaque and picture. If there is a story here please share.

Would be wonderful if we all could live our lives that way.

Thanks guys! And yes there is a story here Cruzin. I am afraid it is a sad one. My Momma is very ill, dying in fact, and she was very worried for the Pope, so because she cannot get to a church I went for her.. She is very attached to baby Jesus ( the baby represented in the picture) so I took these pictures for her. Both the plaque and the statue are in front of the Holy Family Catholic Church. (we are not catholic) But she says at times like this it makes no matter. She always asks God to Bless our family, thus the title and the plaque and She tells me every day "Happy day!" thus the salutation at the bottom. Anyway she gave big smiles when she saw the pics! : ))God bless your families as well!!!

Nicely done,
I guess every shot has a story behind, and is a result of photographer's mood and his/her thoughts at that moment. My thought is that we see the things based on what we are feeling, and the nice thing about photography is that one can "freeze" a moment, a feeling, a thougth, and share it.

God bless you Carol, and your family in this hard moment.

Sergiozal said:
Nicely done,
I guess every shot has a story behind, and is a result of photographer's mood and his/her thoughts at that moment. My thought is that we see the things based on what we are feeling, and the nice thing about photography is that one can "freeze" a moment, a feeling, a thougth, and share it.

God bless you Carol, and your family in this hard moment.
may i use your words sergiozal?i agree entirely, could not have put it better.

Beautiful photos and story as well. My thoughts will be with your family through this difficult time. It is wonderful that photography can bring such emotion.

I felt for the picture after reading the thread... and yes I pray that god be merciful to us all mortals living together in this mysterious planet...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back