Going for Soft, Secure & Dreamy

highbred3d

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone... I downloaded rawShooter Essentials after coming across it in a thread here, and was playing around late one night while my sleeping beauty was resting. I snapped some shots in order to play with the program and some actions. :mrgreen:

I am trying to go for a soft, dreamy, yet secure feeling, the kind of security you would get from a favorite blanket! :wink:

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Out of Camera:

sleepy1.jpg

Out of Raw Shooter essentials after some WB and lighting tweaks:

sleepy2.jpg

Out of Photoshop after some hand painting

sleepy3new.jpg
http://www.highbred3d.com/postObjects/sleepy3new.jpg

the photoshop work you've done for the third image is great. I think you've achieved what you were shooting for.

I think in 3 you've hit the dreamy and soft but the colours are a bit cold for it to feel secure. more orange in the picture (maybe you can do this with a photo filter or otherwise) will make the image warmer and more secure.

I like the composition alot, maybe abit more space at the top would be nice if possible but it's really good.

I do personally like the third one the best. I would suggest if you wanted to put more warm colors in there is to put the third image over the first and then put opacity at like 80%. Then maybe tweak some colors in selective colors under neutral. But I personally enjoy the last one the best...
~Fiona

Most reactions

New Topics

Back