Going green side up!

Hey Eric,

When are you going to try some Neg.-Gs stuff you know going in an outside Loop and a Tail Slide to and Outside Snap now those are the photos I wan to see :lol: .

Hey I finally flew the T-6 from the Back-Seat very interesting to Land alot like trying a WWII Carrier landing got to bring it in at an Angle to the Dangle. :shock: I don't know if my dad took photos or not. :roll:

Cheers Crazymainer :wink:

so what was the lens, exposure etc.?

Some of the longer shots I took with a 70-300mm but during the formation loops I used the stock D-70 18-70 as I knew I would be much closer to them. When the air is stable and calm I shoot at 250sec to get a better prop arc but for the formation loops I shot at 1000/sec as you can't really see the prop arc from that angle and it made for sharp images. They were all shot at 200iso. Most of the shots were taken with the canopy open but for the aerobatic work I was requested to close it. It was pretty dirty and I always wear dark cloths to reduce window reflections.

Hey Rob,

The Harvard?T-6 in my books is one of the most fun aircraft you can fly and you usually have lots of buddies to fly with unlike the heavy metal stuff.

Cheers,

Eric

Hey Rob,

The Harvard?T-6 in my books is one of the most fun aircraft you can fly and you usually have lots of buddies to fly with unlike the heavy metal stuff.

Cheers,

Eric[/quote]

Eric,

I have to agree with you on the T-6/Havard/SNJ, if and when you do some real Neg. Stuff give me a ring I'll dig out my Harnase for you. beleive me you will need it.

If everything goes right I might be doing some Air to Air with the Collings Foundation on Sat. maybe we will finally get Scott in the Air :shock: .

Talk to you later.

Cheers Crazymainer

Most reactions

New Topics

Back