Going The Way Of The Buffalo

M

MDowdey

To the TPF gang,

I wanted to write you all and let you know that im not really going to be around here much anymore. But dont worry, this isnt one of those "f yall im leaving" threads :)

I have realized that my computer and the internet have taken too strong a hold on me, and I seem to do this now out of necessity instead of desire. In the past two years ive met and mingled with some of the coolest people in the world, and argued with some of the worlds biggest idiots :) All in all I would say this place is a raging success!

So heres to you TPF, may your photos turn out saturated with beautiful color, and may your tones come out rich and deep.

Im trying to see if someone will pass the admin status onto someone else, and let them have a go at it for awhile while i go get some sunshine. we shall see how that goes!

To all who need to get in touch with me:

[email protected]

see ya on the flipside. love you all.

matthew

haha, thanks man. im sure ill be back in one form or another. I really want to give the reigns over to someone else though. let them roll with awhile.

thanks again everyone, ill stick around a little bit to read the thread and then im gonna actually go out in the world and do something. im scared!

matt

MDowdey said:
im gonna actually go out in the world and do something. im scared!
Don't be. You can always come back here for a hug. But you'll be fine, Matt. Just don't forget us, huh? A postcard now and then at the very least.

WHAT!?! are you seriously gonna leave me here all alone with these freaks Matt?
a replacement for matt dowdey...i could never imagine one. take care bro!! your presence in the place runs strong and you will be missed like a mofo!!! smoochies and snoochies. I can only wish the absolute best for your endevors my friend. Be strong and have some fun searching for it!!!

MATT honey!?!?! you cannot just leave :p to whom I'll write PM now?!?! and who's gonna call me... sweetheart :p:p:p:p :lovey: :)

mentos_007 said:
MATT honey!?!?! you cannot just leave :p to whom I'll write PM now?!?! and who's gonna call me... sweetheart :p:p:p:p :lovey: :)
I know it's going to be hard but I think I could manage to do that :lol:

Uh-oh! I hear the sound of killer haggis being unleashed. RUN!!!

Uh Oh matt.... I think you've just broken mentos's heart.
Hope you enjoy the sunshine... can you tell me what it looks like??? Oh I know!!! Send us a photo so the rest of us can see it! That'd be cool.

But you know... you'll never leave....
It's like that song here... " You can check out, but you can never leave!"

Well I hope it's like that anyway, what's gonna happen to tpf without your filthy mind in off topic. Run be free my little friend! :hug::

Talking about Chase... where is the guy?
Haven't seen him on here for about a week now. He hasn't fallen into a mysterious black hole in his new house has he?

I assume you mean Bison, which are actually coming back quite strong. There are now counties in western Kansas with more bison than people. Hope to see you return, but I can understand your feelings.

haha...leave it to the mattfish to back up the title with scientific info. i love it.

thanks everyone, ill be back in one form or another, just dont forget me!!!

we will always have paris!!!! :) well...maybe not.

mentos, sweetheart, email me!!!!! please?

Well, what the heck, Matt.... take care, and don't get sunburned while you're off basking. :sun:

Terri, you stole my line! I was going to remind him to bring the sunscreen. Good luck in finding what you're looking for, Matt. You'll be missed but I completely understand your need for a break away from the computer for a while.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back