Going to be a rich Professional

photogincollege

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i just want to tell everyone im about to open my own studio, i only have a film slr but im so good people will pay me a lot and ill be rich, when i am rich ill look down upon you all. Photography is so easy and quick i cant wait to be rich.

i just want to tell everyone im about to open my own studio, i only have a film slr but im so good people will pay me a lot and ill be rich, when i am rich ill look down upon you all. Photography is so easy and quick i cant wait to be rich.

Humble too.

Right on!

Drop some $50 bills when your blimp floats over my house :D

ha ha ok ok, i was waitihng for one of the big ones to post until i gave it up, it was a setup post, i was trying to get people riled up lol. Hench the blatent mean and rude language, im just a freshman in college i have no intentions for a studio yet, i just wanted to see if anybody would be able to tell it was a setup.

Ah....so you were 'trolling' the forum? I could ban you for that :twisted:

i was waitihng for one of the big ones to post until i gave it up,

I'm sorry you only got answers from small ones. Ironically Big Mike is one of us.

it was a setup post, i was trying to get people riled up lol.

So trolling?

i just wanted to see if anybody would be able to tell it was a setup.

Nah. More like nobody cared. ;)

how was it trolling? isnt trolling posting over and over? or am i mistaken, and oh come on guys it was a joke, i sowwy, ill delete it if ya want.

Lol, freshman in college and an undercover hard core professional rich photographer...just a bit of reading between the lines...

dang and I was hoping to see you pull it off.
:lmao:

We are just having some fun...:twisted:

Spamming is posting over and over (or advertising etc.)....trolling is making posts just to stir things up and cause a ruckus. For example, if I said....Nikon is cr@p, anybody who shoots Nikon is a jerk. That would be trolling because it would certainly start a big war....and it's probably not true either ;)

Trolling:To fish by towing an array of baited lines or lures behind the boat

That's the original sense. ;)

Deliberately posting false information in order to elicit responses from people who really want to help.

Ding! That's trolling in a forum.

Posting over and over is Spamming.

And as you can see, nobody took it seriously ;)

Now, Big Mike is giging you. ;)

BTW, if you want the Big guys to bite, you need to post some outrageous philosophical POV in the Photographic Discussions section. :lmao::lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back