Photos NOT OK to edit
20180122-untitled-25-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

X Pro-2
f/5.6
ISO 1000
1/125 Sec.
Fujifilm XF 23 mm f/2 R WR
23 mm Equivalent 35 mm

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

View attachment 152545

X Pro-2
f/5.6
ISO 1000
1/125 Sec.
23 mm Equivalent 35 mm

Enezdez
I like that shot! I wonder if you'd consider a really wide crop, losing most of the window above the first horizontal bar. It really enhances the leading line/ coming-at-you effect for me.

View attachment 152545

X Pro-2
f/5.6
ISO 1000
1/125 Sec.
23 mm Equivalent 35 mm

Enezdez
I like that shot! I wonder if you'd consider a really wide crop, losing most of the window above the first horizontal bar. It really enhances the leading line/ coming-at-you effect for me.

I see what you mean, originally I like having the fan in the composition but now I not sure... lol

View attachment 152545

X Pro-2
f/5.6
ISO 1000
1/125 Sec.
23 mm Equivalent 35 mm

Enezdez

I see what you mean, originally I like having the fan in the composition but now I not sure... lol
That’s why they make vanilla, chocolate and strawberry. I’m sometimes amused when people act as if there is one correct version of a photo

I like it, too. I think I like it best as is.
....Just to be awkward. ;)

I think I agree with @Granddad - I like it as is.

When I look at it I'm drawn to the contrast between his expression as he's looking at the syrup bottle, and the tagline on the Hershey's box (stir up a smile). I can envision him putting the bottle in the cart, then smiling as he walks away.

I like it, too. I think I like it best as is.
....Just to be awkward. ;)

I think I agree with @Granddad - I like it as is.

When I look at it I'm drawn to the contrast between his expression as he's looking at the syrup bottle, and the tagline on the Hershey's box (stir up a smile). I can envision him putting the bottle in the cart, then smiling as he walks away.

Thank you both, appreciate your complimentary comments!

Cheers,

Enezdez

When I scrolled the image up so the ceiling fan was cropped out I liked it better as I thought the image was more cohesive.

Most reactions

Back