Gold Medal Flour - C&C

harmonn2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Toying around with some of my studio lights just to see what I could come up with. I've never done any sort of "product" shot before, so any advice is appreciated.

Attachments

• _MG_6417-Edit.jpg
    _MG_6417-Edit.jpg
    448.4 KB · Views: 283
Lighting-wise, not bad at all. The specular highlights are a touch strong, possibly because your lights weren't close and/or diffused enough, but in general it looks good. I would consider moving the flour package a bit off-centre, but I think it's a sound concept.

Lighting-wise, not bad at all. The specular highlights are a touch strong, possibly because your lights weren't close and/or diffused enough, but in general it looks good. I would consider moving the flour package a bit off-centre, but I think it's a sound concept.
Thanks for the comments. I am going to take the original into Lightroom again and try to bring down the highlights.

The specular highlights in the bowl of the spoon are troublesome to me.

The reason is the light is coming from a secondary source and from a completely different direction than the light on everything else.

The specular highlights in the bowl of the spoon are troublesome to me.

The reason is the light is coming from a secondary source and from a completely different direction than the light on everything else.
Ah, well, I was using a mirror instead of a fill card to reflect light. That's probably the reasoning for that.

Most reactions

Back