Gold Severum

seamus14

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Fish tank pictures are not easy, for me anyway. I need to work on my lighting, still using on camera. C+C welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks for looking.

goldseverum.jpg

i'm stil very much an amature, but i really like it. the angle of the fish, the vibrant, but not overwheliming color and its placement within the frame. well done.

Nice but I think you could find better lighting than the hood's florescent. It gives a sickly cast to the translucent fins. Otherwise, pat yourself on the back.

:)

Nice but I think you could find better lighting than the hood's florescent. It gives a sickly cast to the translucent fins. Otherwise, pat yourself on the back.

Very true and something I didn't consider was that fixture. One of the bulbs is a 50/50 bulb with one of the 50s being blue light. I will use different lighting in the future. Thanks for pointing that out.

I agree! Great shot! I love the angle of the fish and to be honest I didn't notice the transparency color until it was brought up... I just thought that was the color they were supposed to be. I love it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back