Golden Bridges

themonko

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.justinkorn.com
I would really appreciate feedback on this one. This is practically in my backyard, so I can go over and over.

B&W:
IMG_0727a.jpg

Color:
FortPoint_image006.jpg

These are actually different shots (not different crops).

THANKS! So far this forum has been awesome!! I think I am addicted :shock:

i dig the color personally.

but the composition is AWESOME!!!!

MD

i too like the color! the uprights are to close to the frame in the b&w, and even if they weren't the colors work better for this shot.

nice nice! :thumbsup:

Colour! Definitely!
It must have been early morning light to get such deeply saturated colours (or PS?).
And this is "in your backyard"??? Wow!

WOW...i guess you guys like this one, particularly the color one. Thanks!! I figured people would like the color better for this shot.

LaFoto, this was actually taken in the late evening right before sunset (proabably around 4ish). I did PS it a little, but just to bring out the colors a little more. As for this being "in my backyard," not technically. I live in San Francisco, California, USA about 2 minutes from the Golden Gate Bridge (the subject in this shot).

Thanks for all the comments so far!!

Yep the colour pic is just great. Dig the vertical lines and the diagonal at the lower left. The shadow on the bridge i think really adds to the picture. No need for black and white in this picture as the colour of the bridge contrasts nicely with the blue sky. Good composition and good eye.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back