Golden Field and Sun Rays

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
About a month ago, I was looking specifically for a scene that had sun peeking through the clouds in a country setting. I was glad to be out and about when I stumbled across this particular setting. This one is part of a series of other field and meadow photos I have been posting lately. C&C greatly appreciated. Thanks for looking.

golden_field_sun_rays2.jpg

Thanks for looking.

NJ

Absolutely gorgeous. You always seem to be in the right place at the right time.

absolutely gorgeous photo, would you mind sharing with me what all you did as far as post processing?

Thank you all very much. Truly appreciated! :)

absolutely gorgeous photo, would you mind sharing with me what all you did as far as post processing?

Andrew, this is an HDR, so most of the processing was done in photomatix with the luminosity, strength, and light smoothing controls. This particular image also benefited from tweaking the saturation highlights and saturation shadows just a tad. I always finish it up in PS with some extra tweaking and sharpen it for web viewing. Thanks for asking.

very nice. has some great depth.

i had a feeling, thats the same process that i use when PP. Amazing picture again!

Thank you all very much. Truly appreciated! :)

Andrew, this is an HDR, so most of the processing was done in photomatix with the luminosity, strength, and light smoothing controls. This particular image also benefited from tweaking the saturation highlights and saturation shadows just a tad. I always finish it up in PS with some extra tweaking and sharpen it for web viewing. Thanks for asking.

great shot.

about the post-processing work: what is this photomatix you're talking about? can you do the same pp with just photoshop too?

Thanks again for the nice comments!

great shot.

about the post-processing work: what is this photomatix you're talking about? can you do the same pp with just photoshop too?

Thanks ernie.
photomatix is a program that many prefer to use for HDRs. You can search up a lot of information about it in this forum and also in google, which is much more info than I can give you in one thread. Yes, you can do pretty much the same thing by taking 3 or more exposures and using Merge to HDR in PS. I prefer using photomatix.

Another great shot with nice PP:

Good work NJ, your work is convincing me to shell out the $99 and start on the HDR learning curv. :)

Paul.

Great shot, I love the clouds!

As usual NJ, you are the man. Patience is your virtue.

Well done.

Thank a lot again everyone! :)

Craig: The subject to me is the sun peeking through the clouds, which then leads the eye down to the golden color in the field. Just my interpretation of it anyway. ;)

Thanks.
NJ

Most reactions

Back