Golf Tournament 2005

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are some of the pictures that I took at the Golf Tournament my youth group put on to raise money to go to Germany this Summer.
Different businesses sponsored us, if they sponsored us we put one of their signs on the Golf Course.(that is why there are different signs in some of the pictures.)

This was the first time I had ever shot Golf so the pictures aren't perfect but I did my best. It was really hot outside and I didn't want to disturb the Golfers since it was a tournament.

Here are the pictures.

golf1.jpg

29154937.jpg

29151526.jpg

29145335.jpg

29141305.jpg

29135641.jpg

29134822.jpg

29133847.jpg

29133316.jpg

29133154.jpg

29132826.jpg

29125607.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

Cool shots. The second and the last are my favs.

You had to bump it in so short a time, LittleMan? Wow, there's always such a flood of photos coming in here! I couldn't comment on them because I had to take the children to the swimming pool, but that is only a couple of hours ago.
Well, I hope you will be able to also SELL a good many of these to the people who are in them, so you raise more money for your trip to Germany. When will that be again? Bonn isn't precisely round the corner, but it would be nice to meet... but neither are Bonn nor Frankfurt/Oder very near... Mentos could be in Frankfurt faster than I can...

That would be awesome if I could meet up with some people from TPF!
I will be in Bonn and Frankfurt/Oder from June 2 - June 14 so if anyone is in that area it would be awesome if we could meet up! :)
Mentos could be in Frankfurt faster than I can...
How near to Frankfurt/Bonn is she?

thank you very much for your reply! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back