Gonna be a daddy?!

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I guess the time has come. Today on my lunch hour I got quite the suprise. My wife met me at work as we do daily for lunch, but today she told me that she is pregnant! I still don't know what to say or think! Excited and scared to death all at once. Adding to everything though is the fact that I am starting a new job next week and with a baby on the way we will need to move ASAP. OK I'll stop before I start to ramble!

I just had to tell somebody! We have decided to keep the secret (from friends and family) until after the doctor's appt on friday and get the would be grand-parents together at the same time.

:cheer: :D :? :shock: :eek: :crazy: My day in a nutshell!

Thanks everyone, guess I will soon enough be joining in the baby pics fun here huh?! 8)

jadin said:
It's good to know we aren't friends. . . ;)

Congratulations!!
Sorry not what I meant! I just don't think you guys will tell my family before I do! :oops:

WOW! What a day. Congrats, daddy to be!

Congrats to you both and congrats on the arrival of yet another Canon fan!

Good onya mate. From an old dad of 3, there ain't nuffin to be scared of. You will have the time of your life.

(You get to take lots of photos. You get to buy all the toys you want and then say they are for the baby - it's great I tell ye!)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back