Good Balck n white photos

khushi2004

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can u provide me some links and good photographers name to search them and thier gallery. I need do some research on them to support my task. I hv to refer them, why i hv taken this picture, what does that mean etc.
Can u provide me some links and thier name?
Regards!

Is there any site that has photographs with photographers views regarding thier reviews and commnets.
I just need to quote them so...
regards

Actually i am looking for some photographers comments on thier picture, my task is to look at thier work and which inspires me to compose and take shot according to that and need to explain about my photographs and have to tell about original picture (secondary) what author is trying to do on his picture that inspired me to take that shots.!
I hv to take a picture of person on his or her daily life's activity!

Go to the library and look up photographers' autobiographies. I know that both Ansel Adams and Edward Weston wrote them, I'm sure there are other photographer biographies out there.

Are you looking for comments on why they shot specific images? Those might be hard to dig up. The biographies probably have some, but I think you will have to scan through a lot to find them. I haven't really seen a book myself where the photographer does a running commentary on the images the way a director might do for scenes on a movie DVD. Finding info on their general approach will probably be easier.

Thanx mattfish and mark for ur reply!
Yha its better to go to library and try to find some photographers biography.

Do u know any helpful links?

Regards

Look for this one at the libary if you're looking for full explanations of what the photographer was doing/thinking about each picture.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/082121750X/qid=1083784272/sr=1-4/ref=sr_1_4/104-2155290-1859961?v=glance&s=books]Examples : The Making of 40 Photographs[/ame]

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
In The Ansel Adams Guide: Basic Techniques of Photography by John Schaefer, there are prints by Ansel interspersed throughout with a page by Ansel of his thoughts on the print.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back