Good evening to all !

Arag0rn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:mrgreen: Hope you are doing fine, I'd like to introduce myself, I am 31yrs old dude from Mexico, I'm a totally beginner into the photography. I am not taking any course maybe in the future i need to re-schedule my time. I've read a couple of books, about photographic composition and some photographic technics also a lot of googling. The hardest part i have found is to get inspired to find something that calls my attention and to applay this technics and guidelines into real. Then suddendly i just stop thinking and just let the images of real life get into my eyes and then everything had sense.

Recently i got a Canon SRL i've been also reading the manual and i think i now feel comfortable with my new camera. So best regards for you all and hope i can share and lear a lot , thank you .

PD : I have some material i'd like it to be criticized and need your oppinion should i paste here the link to my petit portafolio or do i have to go to the beginners forum ? Thx!

Welcome to the forum.

You can post your photos anywhere you would like and we would be happy to give you C&C.

Thank you for the wellcome :thumbup:, nice week !

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back