Good Friday First 20D Picture

Canoncan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well being Good Friday, and doing family tradition what better thing to do than ask for divine intervention on my new 20D. What a difference in usage from the Digital Rebel(300D). Lots of experimenting to do. Joined Airic for breakfast, he still likes his twin D70's and with his shots. Who can blame him.

Steeple.jpg

the colors are very nice...nice camera, i guess i got the son of ur camera :D

I can not help myself, here is Canoncan trying to figure out how to use his D20

:biglaugh:
east_0028.jpg

And in this photo he looks focused but you can see him just itching to touch the D-20 sitting right in front of him. On the right is Mark another brother-in-law.
east_0042.jpg

I think I'm in trouble now :)

Eric

Oh goodie! You and Airic had an outing ---- and best of all the photos in this thread are the candid ones that Airic took of you -heeheeheeeeee :):D:lol: I'm enjoying these most :) (Family reunions are such fun - my sister and I are having fun together, too, only without taking any photos, since the weather is the saddest you can imagine - think grey :(...)

eric did catch a few great moments but your church shot is very good! are those colors straight from your 20D or did you tweak it a bit?

Really great perspective on the church!

hahahahaha :) nice to see you guys :) Airic... now take care of yourself... when Canoncan sees that you'll be in a real trouble :)

Cool capture. Congradulations on the new camera, I am going to have to wait awhile for mine. What do you like the most about it having just upgraded?

Hehe great shots and congrats on the camera, they're great and even more fun when you have worked out all of the features ;)

Cruzin, the camera feels really different from the Digital Rebel(330D), It handles alot more solid and seems to be weighted more like a 35mm, which I think gives you more stability on hand held shots. I love the black and white feature, and the ability to preset contrast, which adds sharper more vivid colours. I am still in the experimental stage. Overall I love it.

Most reactions

Back