"Good Idea vs. Bad Idea" Thread-2006 Extreme Edition!!

Good idea: setting your take-out dinner on the top of your car so you can fish for your keys.

Bad idea: Remembering about it when you see it fly off in your rear view mirror. :blushing:

Good Idea: Asking your son to get you a pad to take score on while playing cards with a group of friends
Bad Idea: Asking your son to get you a pad to take score on while playing cards with a group of friends, because he brought you a maxi pad.

Good Idea: Asking your son to get your checkbook out of daddy's night stand so that you can write a check to the pizza man waiting at the door.
Bad Idea: Asking your son to get your checkbook out of daddy's night stand, because he found condoms that he stashed in his pocket while in there and blew them up as waterballoons the next day in the front yard.

Sadly, these are true stories of my wonderful life with my children LMAO!!

core_17 said:
Good Idea: Taking the time to travel, and see the country.
Bad Idea: Choosing TEXAS in AUGUST! :lol:
I have one that goes with this...

GOOD IDEA: Wear shorts in this weather.

BAD IDEA: Leave your camera in the car while you go into a store... :confused: (I've never done it... but I think about what would happen all the time)

LittleMan said:
I have one that goes with this...

GOOD IDEA: Wear shorts in this weather.

BAD IDEA: Leave your camera in the car while you go into a store... :confused: (I've never done it... but I think about what would happen all the time)

I imagine you would come bk to a smouldering heap of plastic lol :D

Good Idea: Going off a pretty narly 10ft drop on a bike
Bad Idea: forgetting to tighten your front wheel up enough

lets just say my face hurt for afew days

goor idea rebuilding my 700cc race cart
bad idea not checking the breaks befor the first race

fuge was it scary :D

Good idea: not doing anything over the summer to relax from school
Bad idea: not doing ANYTHING over the summer to relax from school = bored out of my mind!

Good idea: holding tight to your camera so you don't drop it.

Bad idea: not modifying your thinking when it drops from a 20 story building.

good idea: taking photos of a girl who wants to pay you for this
bad idea: not seeing the girl before so then you have no time to run away after seeing her...

MommyOf4Boys said:
Good Idea: Asking your son to get your checkbook out of daddy's night stand so that you can write a check to the pizza man waiting at the door.
Bad Idea: Asking your son to get your checkbook out of daddy's night stand, because he found condoms that he stashed in his pocket while in there and blew them up as waterballoons the next day in the front yard.

Sadly, these are true stories of my wonderful life with my children LMAO!!

Oh god stop, my stomach hurts! :lmao: :lmao: :biglaugh:

mentos_007 said:
good idea: taking photos of a girl who wants to pay you for this
bad idea: not seeing the girl before so then you have no time to run away after seeing her...
BAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

good idea - travel the world... it really opens your mind.

bad idea - drink and drive... your a bloody idiot!

mentos_007 said:
good idea: receiving a "heart" smilie from Bace
bad idea: living far far away from Bace

:):) :lovey:

Good Idea: Meeting me somewhere in Europe in August.
Bad Idea: Not meeting me somewhere in Europe in August.

:heart:

Most reactions

Back