Good luck sometimes becomes misfortune :(

wgp1987

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i have a canon 5dmkii and photoshop. Alone they are two elegant devices but together they suck wang! lol i downloaded a bunch of plugins for cs3 and no luck. my cr2 files wont and from what i read on some forums DONT work with cs3. :( i am aware that i can convert the files but i dont have a program for that! any recomendations other than buying cs4?

CS3 doesn't support 5d MKii RAW files. You can either upgrade to CS4 or get lightroom

Is lightroom better than photoshop elements 7.0? (windows)

depends on who you ask.. i pretty much exclusivly use lightroom.. photoshop only comes in if I made a big boo boo.. but otherwise, i do ALL my edits in Lightroom

Just different. Lightroom is not a complete image editor. Neither is PSE 7.

You can always download Adobes DNG converter and edit your images in any Adobe product.

If your copy of CS3 is registered with Adobe, it costs $199 to upgrade to CS4.

i have a canon 5dmkii and photoshop. Alone they are two elegant devices but together they suck wang! lol i downloaded a bunch of plugins for cs3 and no luck. my cr2 files wont and from what i read on some forums DONT work with cs3. :( i am aware that i can convert the files but i dont have a program for that! any recomendations other than buying cs4?

If you have the CDs that came with your camera, you should have Canon's suite of software that should help with your needs. This software also allows you to set EXIM phtographer and copyright info in your camera to be embedded in all your shots.

software summary:
Canon EOS 5D Mark II

thanks everyone. i downloaded the dng converter. i ended up finding out how to use it before i checked back with yall

Most reactions

New Topics

Back