Good Morning!

My weekend was spent wooooorking. Yesterday I spent the day with Erik...was planning a nice picnic and stuff, but that didn't work out, and I was in a rotten mood most of the day anyway (I'm sorry Erik!!! :( ) So...not much to talk about here.

You like the power don't you.

It's OK. One day, I will hold the power too. I will one day create my own forum. A forum where all people are allowed to be total wankers at the discretion of myself. If they're wankers with style, they can stay. If they're just wankers, they will be banned.

In the mean time though. You can have it. I'm not ready for the power. Your self control is what I lack. Teach me the ways of the self controlled moderator so that I may one day rule a forum of people on my own.

bace said:
You like the power don't you.

It's OK. One day, I will hold the power too. I will one day create my own forum. A forum where all people are allowed to be total wankers at the discretion of myself. If they're wankers with style, they can stay. If they're just wankers, they will be banned.

In the mean time though. You can have it. I'm not ready for the power. Your self control is what I lack. Teach me the ways of the self controlled moderator so that I may one day rule a forum of people on my own.
.....that was pretty good. Fairly good. Hopefully you were on your knees as you typed it. :thumbup: Worth a chuckle, so here: :lol:

And yes, in the meantime.....just watch and learn, Grasshopper....

"pretty" good? Come on, that was a litterary master piece. Poetry in forum motion. Bested only by the likes of those with more power. Obviously.

Hehe.

I'm so bored.

bace said:
"pretty" good? Come on, that was a litterary master piece. Poetry in forum motion. Bested only by the likes of those with more power. Obviously.

Hehe.

I'm so bored.
So am I, or you never would have gotten this far.

:biglaugh:

But that's okay, I'm in a good mood despite my boredom and cluttered desk. I don't mind a lazy volley. :mrgreen:

There must be something else to do.

I suppose I could work.

....we both know that's not going to happen.

Count the ceiling tiles. Sharpen all your pencils. Take complete inventory of the items on and in your desk. There...that should take up some time.

I already did a bunch of work today. And I'm the manager so I get to break at will. It's now 4:00 pm, and I believe my morning fresh burst of productivity is beginning to suffer. :mrgreen:

Yes, it definitely is.

core_17 said:
Count the ceiling tiles. Sharpen all your pencils. Take complete inventory of the items on and in your desk. There...that should take up some time.
I don't even have a pencil sharpener, Corry. Maybe I could look through a catalog for awhile, and pick one.

Wait. I don't have any pencils either. Oh, I have a lot to do.

I can't do any of that stuff. I work out in the open. People can plainly see if i'm doing work on not.

Posting on the board is ok cause it looks like i'm just writing an e-mail. My computer screen is positioned so only one person can see what i'm doing, and he couldn't give two ****s.

Type a list of all the other things you could be doing with your time right now. :thumbup:

That could get pretty graffic.

I'll restrain, but only because it's 5pm.

Time to go home.

See you all tomorrow folks, I'm sure you'll miss me!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back