GOOD MORNING!

another interesting fact...
Scorpions look like THIS under a black light.

that's how you find them at night if you're looking for them out in a field for some reason or another.

Nasty!!! :pale:

We have them here in Georgia, too, Chris. I've never been bitten by one of them, though. ugh!

Glad you're feeling better! :)

cool :) (the scorpion, not you being stung)

we have those alot too, but not quite that much. I've still never been stung, thank goodness. yeah the smaller ones are pretty bad, alot of the bigger ones are in like south america and stuff and they just have big pinchers. The bigger the pincers, the smaller the stinger usually. yeah younger ones can't control how much poison they inject, so they can just totally unload into you. crazy.

creepy that it was in your bed :shock:

Rob said:
Yikes... at least it wasn't lower down the bed - now that's an unpleasant thought!! ;)

Rob
I once had a scorpion crawl up my leg stinging along the way.... I had jeans on.... I never knew I could get out of those jeans SO FAST!

oh, and I was in church when it happened. :blushing:

the good news is... I got it out before it got "too far" unfortunately it did get in a good 10 stings or so..... :irked:
I had never been in so much pain.... I couldn't walk on that leg for a few hours.

Chris, get a couple of cats! They'll take care of the scorps for ya... Seriously, they are immune to the scorpion venom. Once in a while I find a scorpion leg or stinger on the floor, the cats eat them up.

Mitica100 said:
Chris, get a couple of cats! They'll take care of the scorps for ya... Seriously, they are immune to the scorpion venom. Once in a while I find a scorpion leg or stinger on the floor, the cats eat them up.
cool... didn't know that.

I don't really like cats though... I'd rather stick with the scorpions. :p

Most reactions

Back