Good News & Thanks again

RumDaddy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who took the time to point me in the right direction. Your posts were very helpful and I am now the proud owner of a Canon 50D with two nice lenses, (No f/2.8's) But theyll do for now I also got a tripod, a camera bracket and a 580 flash. Ive been sitting on the stuff since last week and have had very little time to mess with it so todays the day. Im excited cuz Im just going to shoot my kids in the bark and maybe take some wild life photos.

PS Im going to be asking all about backdrops and soft boxes soon, as well as a fisheye lenses.

Thanks again, I really appreciate your positive input!

Congrats on your new gear!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to point me in the right direction. Your posts were very helpful and I am now the proud owner of a Canon 50D with two nice lenses, (No f/2.8's) But theyll do for now I also got a tripod, a camera bracket and a 580 flash. Ive been sitting on the stuff since last week and have had very little time to mess with it so todays the day. Im excited cuz Im just going to shoot my kids in the bark and maybe take some wild life photos.

PS Im going to be asking all about backdrops and soft boxes soon, as well as a fisheye lenses.

Thanks again, I really appreciate your positive input!
Great choice in cameras. I regret selling mine... I kick myself daily. I really got great images out of mine and only sold it because I thought I didn't need 3 bodies... :(

I look forward to seeing your pics. I think you're going to fall madly in love with your new camera. :D

Well Im off to use my new camera. I wish I could take you guys along with me to answer all my questions. But since I cant, not to worry.

Im bringing the instructions.

:lmao:

newones1093.jpg

and here the first picture I took​

newones2002.jpg

C-ya later!​

Just farting around.

newsonw5024.jpg

newones3001.jpg

newones4009.jpg

The bottom one, would have looked much better in the morning light, and of course if she brushed her hair and smiled. Since then my model got a little bored and has decided she would rather play guitar hero then pose for pictures. LOL!

I paid my model in ice cream!

newbridge014.jpg

ok1.jpg

newbridge017.jpg

Last edited:
I love the sharpness on the shots....congrats on the gear!! Maybe a few of the shots could of use some fill flash to eliminate some of the shading on the face.

Oh, and really like the black and white one!

I love the sharpness on the shots....congrats on the gear!! Maybe a few of the shots could of use some fill flash to eliminate some of the shading on the face.

Oh, and really like the black and white one!

Thanks for the input, :)

I like how the railing in the image below starts off as smudge. The image is stock straight from the camera.

newbridge017.jpg

I set up the shot or I should say rehearsed it a bit earlier..

nrecrap008.jpg

nrecrap014.jpg

Here are some additional photos I took. Nothing special.

crap037.jpg

crap038.jpg

crap039.jpg

crap043.jpg

You can see the border patrol pilot LOL!

cropped.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back