Good Photo Printer

Jeffro

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
infinitecustoms.forumotion.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was looking for a good photo printer to print out some of my photos?

Any suggestions or should I just print everything from the local camera shop?

I know if I want to blow some stuff up to frame I will be heading over there!

I have a PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II and I personally think its great for personal prints to hang around the house.

Edit: oh yeah, you just cant print any 13X19's

Epson R2880. Outstanding quality in color and black and white. It would help however if you set a price range you are looking at.

Epson R2880. Outstanding quality in color and black and white. It would help however if you set a price range you are looking at.
I'm torn between the 2880 and the 1900. I'm more interested in color prints and everyone tells me the 1900 is better for color and the 2880 is better for B&W. What's your experience?

I'm torn between the 2880 and the 1900. I'm more interested in color prints and everyone tells me the 1900 is better for color and the 2880 is better for B&W. What's your experience?

I love the 2880 for color. The 2880 uses the same K3 inks that the 3800 & 4880. Archival inks with robust colors. I have never used the 1900 so I can't compare, but I have had absolutely no complaint with my 2880.

Most reactions

Back