Good Photography Sites to Buy From

robbie_vlad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm currently in the market for a few new lenses and have a tight budget, so I come looking for help. As well as helping me out, I think this would be useful to have around (sticky?) for others looking to buy photography gear online. If you know any good sites to buy gear, new or used (I personally am looking for used) post it here. I'll start with a few I know of:

www.bhphotovideo.com
www.adorama.com
www.ebay.com
www.amazon.com

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Best Price: Amazon.com would be the best place because they sell things that come from many different companys so that you are bound to get a better price.

Trusted: BHPhotoVideo.com and Adorama.com alot of people only order from these two places one of those people being me.

Buying Used: Adorama.com and keh.com those are used sites that i go to check prices and buy used gear, i hear people talking about bhphotovideo.com but i have never used them

what about europe? :D the german ebay is cool, any other sites like ebay?

Adorama is better for used in my limited experience for used (than B&H) purely because of their selection. I still prefer eBay for used though for price.

calumetphoto.com is also another trusted site.

I have used abesofmaine.com before... not always best price but they have some nice bundles.

………Buying Used: Adorama.com and keh.com those are used sites that i go to check prices and buy used gear

Adorama is better for used in my limited experience for used ......purely because of their selection.

Thank you so much for your kind recommendations.

At Adorama, we hold approximately 20,000 different camera bodies and lenses at any time, so we do hope to be able to find exactly what you are looking for.

Sincerely

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

[email protected]
www.adorama.com

Most reactions

Back