Good Sites For Backlinks

Google loves links to your site, but they have to have relevant anchor text or they are worthless. So if you are trying to get ranked #1 on the page when someone types in Hermosa Beach Photographer. Then that has to be the anchor text. That's how Google knows what your site is about. The way you would create your link is <a href="http://www.Yoursite.com"Hermosa Beach Photographer</a> After the .com" and before the H you would insert a ">" without the quotes. (I left it out so that the sample text wouldn't turn into a link.)

One simple way to get a lot of links is to write an article and post it to a bunch of article sites. To avoid duplicate content issues, use a spinning program Jet spinner is free - so that each article is unique. You can put 2 links at the bottom of each article in the resource box.

Another way is to write a press release and send it out to all the various press release sites. They will link back to you too. (I just published an ebook on press releases. Check it out at: "Leap To The Top With Press Releases!"

If you have a new site are having issues with getting Google to discover and index your site, here is a trick that will get Googles spiders to your site in a matter of hours...go to Craig's list - San Francisco and post a classified ad in the photography section.

Google spiders that site several times a day and they will discover and index your site.

I am looking into this. Any new information or idea sharing for backlinks? A question, is this forum a do follow, or do not follow as far as a backlink for seo?

Hi KalaMarie,
How long does your website exists?
SEO process is a very time consuming process and it takes a lot of time if you do it correctly. Link building has to be natural otherwise your site will get banned from google and other search engines. If you want to optimize your website you need to start by
Onsite optimization
That means that you need to do a good keyword analysis and identify your keyword phrases in your niche with the less competition. Then you have to apply these keywords on your web site and more precisely on the Title Tag, Description meta tag, Keyword meta tag, the headings the images tags (non exhaustive list here). You should also create an xml sitemap and submit your website to the google webmaster tools site.
Off site optimization
After the onsite optimization you can start build back links to you website by participating in forums, blogs, writing guest blog posts, directories, blog directories. It is very important to understand that search engines likes fresh and unique content. So you could just build a blog and start writing your own blog posts and then add links back to your main business website.
Then you could submist your blog posts to social media networks and social bookmarks.
All these take an lot of time and has to be donne correctly and slowly. Do not listen to people who promise thousands of backlinks in a night. This is too dangerous and will banich your website. To give a good idea build 100 links / month is quite reasonable number.
I hope that help.
I have read by my own all these information and I follow many SEO bloggers. I think it would be a good thing if you share the list with the good sites for backlinks.
After all I believe that there is no progress if there is no sharing!

KalaMarie was last active on TPF over 2 years ago &#8226; 10-21-2010, 08:13 PM

Seems to be the day for resurrecting old threads. I think this is third one I've seen.

Easiest way is to find photography blogs with comment luv plugin. those links are do follow so they give you some seo juice. Then passionately interact with the Photographer or blog owner. It need not be only photography, you can also comment on travel blogs, food and recipe blogs if you want. They fall in relevant niche.

Zombie Thread Day.jpg

This poor corpse has been raised twice!

Yeah, there are dead kittens all over from this thread.

oops sorry guys. I did not notice it was a prehistoric grave I was digging. I must have arrived on it from a google search result. This was the thread that brought me here somehow. It was the first post I commented on. My bad. Sorry for disturbing the dead.
My apologies.
PrayForDead01[1].png

Most reactions

Back