Good Stock Photo Websites - Green Flag

keith204

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I really need to find a green flag, like an auto racing green flag, for a website I am building for my auto racing pictures.

I checked iStockPhoto and only found one, and it's cheesy... all the flags are checkered. Dad gum hard drive that went out...I took a picture that is perfect for what I need, but it's gone now, and I can't wait til next race season.

Does anybody know of good stock photo websites out there?

Have you tried using a shot of another flag and changing it to green?

Have you tried using a shot of another flag and changing it to green?

Good idea...but I can't seem to find somebody waving a flag other than checkered. I'll keep searching, cause a color change would be pretty simple.

Good idea...but I can't seem to find somebody waving a flag other than checkered. I'll keep searching, cause a color change would be pretty simple.

Did you try Google Image Search?

what you pointed out were a couple of excellent green flag pictures, that were better than anything I'd seen before. Unfortunately, nothing I can take and use as a header for one of my websites (due to rights issues) but that's ok.

I am trying to figure out a new website domain for this season's auto racing photos. I was going to do GreenFlagPics.com, but that wore off, and now my thoughts are TurnLeftPics.com or MORacePics.com

Leaning towards MORacePics.com, but TurnLeftPics.com sounds more clever...

you could search for a green flag photo on flikr and then message the user and maybe come to an agreement so you can use it..

think turnleftpics.com sounds better :D

you could search for a green flag photo on flikr and then message the user and maybe come to an agreement so you can use it..

think turnleftpics.com sounds better :D

:thumbup:

TLP is the one I went with. my wife got a huge grin when I said that idea, and that's the kind of reaction I'd like people to get... so they remember it. On the creativity side, TLP is better too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back