Good vibes...

hobbes28

Incredible
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.fatephoto.com
Some of you may already know that Alison and I have to be apart temporarily until we can work out what the custody of our two boys from her previous marriage. We are in the process of relocating to Texas but the custody arrangement is taking a tremendous amount of time to get worked out... we've been apart since May. Well, today is court date number one up there and I'd like to send some positive energy up her way so this can be over soon. It's hard enough on the kids, much less us.

Thanks all.

she just got a shed load of positive vibes for me...... sent first class recorded delivery....;)

Hope everything goes well for you two :mrgreen:

Same here Hobbes, lots of good vibes to be delivered continuously until this matter is taken care of. Will be thinking of y'all.

You have it, Aubs. :) Positive vibes, and here's hoping it goes exactly the way you want it to. :thumbup:

Thanks guys. She just got out of court and we have a final date for our final trial of February 22. :cheer: It sucks that we're still missing out on that much time together but it's great that there is a light finally shining at the end of the tunnel. On a related note... there is new news coming to the meetup section.. :twisted:

hobbes28 said:
Thanks guys. She just got out of court and we have a final date for our final trial of February 22. :cheer: It sucks that we're still missing out on that much time together but it's great that there is a light finally shining at the end of the tunnel.

That's great! :D

hobbes28 said:
On a related note... there is new news coming to the meetup section.. :twisted:

Just went and looked....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for the positive thoughts, I surely felt them here. :mrgreen:

I know it's 2 months away but at least it's not 6 like you thought it might be. I'm going to start stocking good vibes for your next date now. That and request for a lightening bolt to hit in an appropriate place. Sorry I'm going to miss you guys (literally by days) at the meet-up but I'll be there in spirit. Now, if I could just get you guys all out here for a CA reunion meetup at Disneyland....

Wow. Tough deal for sure. Positive vibes no question. Your love has been through a lot, but it seems very, very strong. 2 months is just a stones throw away!!!!!!

Peace & love.
CB

Oh my goodness, I had no idea you were going through this. I know how you feel because the same thing happened to me when I moved. Its such a draining situation but I know your a strong couple and will make it through this!!!!!

All the best to both of you.:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really wish things like this didn't have to be so complicated and cruel. :(

Hobbes, you are an incurable romantic and I don't have a clue how you've managed since May! And Alison & the kids are so lucky to have you I can't imagine how they have been without you there either!!

You all make a great family and an example to us all. You really do deserve to be together! :D :thumbup:

Those are some of the nicest things I've ever heard and I thank you all very much. Being apart from the four of them is harder than anything I've ever imagined and wouldn't wish half of that trauma on my worst enemy. However, for the kids, I would do it all over again. Working eighty plus hours a week and going through this is nothing when it lets me know that the kids are all well taken care of and they won't be without. Heck, for them, I do get about twenty hours of sleep I could lose some of... ;)

I do get to talk to the boys on the phone at least twice a week and we do have webcams that we can see each other on. I still know what's happening in their school and Alison will put me on speaker phone on the morning at the breakfast table so I can eat in spirit with them all. Evelyn says dada dada dada dada when she is talking on the phone and we'll flirt with each other on the phone. As for Alison and I, we probably talk five hours a day on the phone all together and send probably 400 text, picture and video messages a month. It's hard to see the kids grow on the camera phone and the pictures she sends but I'm thankful that I at least have that. Just living one day at a time will get me through. :biggrin:

Most reactions

Back