Goodbye D3000, Hello D90

eric-holmes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yes, I just bought a D90. Looks like I will be asking forgiveness and not permission.

Lol, I didn't ask permission from the wife

hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm,
so you want someone to shoot your funeral with it? :lmao:

Yes, that may be needed. I haven't broke the news to her yet. :er:

Yes, I want her to model for me. She broke her leg about a week ago though. She is having surgery tomorrow morning. But as soon as she is well I want to take her out and try some portraits. Here is a picture I snapped of her back over the summer. I was just using my moms fujifilm point and shoot.

Meghann.jpg

You switched from the D3000? Didn't that just come out a month or two ago??? BTW Congrats on the D90, I love mine!

Yeah the D3000, but don't confuse that with the D300s. I most definietly upgraded

Yeah I got you, I was just saying that it seems like the D3000 only came out a couple of months ago and you are already upgrading. That's why I always try to buy ahead like I did with my D80. I knew it was a lot more camera than I needed at the time and still would be if I still had it, but went ahead and spent the extra money knowing I would want/need the extras down the road. I almost listened to others and bought a D40/60 at the time and am glad I bit the bullet and opted for the 80.

Congrats on the upgrade. Make sure you take your wife's picture when you tell her, to show us all her reaction. Better yet, doesn't the D90 do video? That would be funny...for us :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back