Google street maps

JohnMF

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Has anyone found their house/street on this Google street view thing? Maybe you've spotted something funny or someone you know?

I found mine but noticed that they had not blurred my car reg. I also spotted a lady from where i work having a sneaky smoke outside the office!

I actually think I remember seeing the strange google car with the camera on top driving around a few times. Didn't know what it was at the time until i saw them on the news.

Last edited:
A lady at work was taking the garbage out at her house. As for me I was glad that my lawn had been just freshly cut! ;)

nice link Clarinet

I've been looking at all of my old houses for the last hour... My jeep used to be parked in front of one of the houses I lived at in NC, but it's been updated. Where I live now isn't imaged at a high enough resolution to see cars (no street view either)...

Man, it's harder than I thought it would be to remember how to get places in cities I haven't been to in a while. "OK, I know it's near 273 & 40... Do I turn right here...?" LOL.

Haha funny that you started this topic. They were taking the pictures of the day we had a Polish Parade here in NYC and we drove a truck back to where we Polish ppl live. They captured the tuck. I was somwhere there but cant find me but I could recognize many of my friends. search for 802 Lorimer St, New York, NY, United States and then do street view and look around. lol

I live in the middle of nowhere so no Google street maps for me, thank goodness.

I love it... I can see the streets to where I'm going before I get there. You can see it better than in google earth.

I live in the middle of nowhere so no Google street maps for me, thank goodness.
Same here, same here.
I think it'll take another century until the Google car will venture into this area. Only were most of the Panoramio pics of the area taken by me ... ;)

Oh my... I can see my house! The picture was taken on a Tuesday afternoon judging from the blue recyclable bin and the position of the Sun. It's also pretty recent, within the last year or so.

Here it is.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back