Google Voice - I'll Give Away One Invite

PhotoXopher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lightartisan.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a few invites to give away and I'm willing to give away one here on the forum to the first person who posts a photo of a sign that says 'N0YZE Rocks, I want Google Voice!'

:lol:

Trust me, it's worth it :mrgreen:

OH GOD NO!!! NOT ANOTHER NEW AGE GOOGLE INTERWEBS APP!!!!!

We have had the stone age, Bronze age, Iceage, Possibly silverage, Macabre / gothic etc...
the century 21 is the Google age.

http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv192/callmefretch/DSC_0225.jpg
DSC_0225.jpg
DSC_0222.jpg

:lol:

Send me a PM with your email address and I'll get it out to you :D

Very creative!

Yeah, and it took only around 15 hours and 50 views before anybody with enough magnetic refrigerator letters felt like arranging them into the requisite letter arrangement...nobody even wanted to waste a paper grocery bag or a piece of cardboard and enough Magic marker ink to write out the "ransom note"... wow...Google voice isn't exactly packing them into the aisles yet.:lol:

now to get google wave... that's what I'm excited about at the moment

I do like google voice though... it is pretty handy (and being able to switch carriers or getting prepaid phones) without changing numbers is always nice.

True, but it replaces it with something better... a text with the actual message written out (not to mention a missed call dialog would still exist).

True, but it replaces it with something better... a text with the actual message written out (not to mention a missed call dialog would still exist).
NOYZE

Do you happen to have any GV invites left? :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back