Google Website Address

ColeGauthier

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone,

I would like to ask a question about the address of your business on Google. Here is the situation, I am from a smaller town where most of my clientele is from and that's where I have my address on file with Google. However, I am now in university, 9 hours away, too far to travel back over for one shoot.

Here is the question: should I leave my address as is or change the address to my current residency in university (and no, it's not a college residence). I do plan on going back to my small town for Christmas, over the summer and such.

I wish there was a way for me to do both addresses on Google, unless there is a way and someone here can tell me about it!

Hope it's clear, thank you!

Where do you want physical correspondence (snail mail) to go? Since more and more businesses are web based and the only physical address is a home or post-office box, it probably doesn't really matter. Make sure your contact information, like email and cell number are up to date and arrange any meetings based on when and where your clients can get.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back