Photos NOT OK to edit
Old Hippy Shoots Goose
DSC_3793 (1024x684).jpg
DSC_3802 (1024x684).jpg

Here the history
Hazard KY Perry County - The Mother Goose House

Last edited:
interesting place :)

I often wonder about places like this. One day some guy woke up and said "I think I'll build a new house and make it's roof look like a goose in a roaster." Maybe I don't drink enough. Thanks for sharing Ed.

I often wonder about places like this. One day some guy woke up and said "I think I'll build a new house and make it's roof look like a goose in a roaster." Maybe I don't drink enough. Thanks for sharing Ed.
Your right Rick, never been that drunk. I think the goose is nesting, and the owner is waiting for the eggs to hatch. Lol

I love stuff like this!

The question is not "Why should I build a roof shaped like a goose" but "Why shouldn't I?"

Why? Because they can and because it's awesome :D

nice..... where is the dukes?????????

I have family in hazard Kentucky. Though, I think it was hazard county, not hazard the city. The big deal last time I was there was the Walmart that had recently gotten there. And their 2 screen theatre.

They're with Daisy. Lol. Ed

I have family in hazard Kentucky. Though, I think it was hazard county, not hazard the city. The big deal last time I was there was the Walmart that had recently gotten there. And their 2 screen theatre.
Pix, we now have a super Walmart and a Loews. What else could a person need. Everything else is two or three hours away. Good distance. Later. Ed

How cute but I would hate to be the one to put new shingles on.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back