GoPro Hawaii Fun

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My family took a trip to Kauai in March. My son was a rock star and hiked over 25 miles while we were there. He's a GoPro video I made of his trip. Enjoy!! ;)

I don't know about you but, I wish I could have some of my sons energy. Lol!
Looked like you guys had a blast! Great video!

That was phuqing awesome Mish!!! That was so entertaining to watch and truly a vacation to remember for your family.

Bonus points for the slo-mo face plant. :biglaugh:

I recently got back from a week in Cancun, Mexico. I couldn't get any of the other crew to trek Chichén Itzá with me, but we did dive around the coral reefs, swimming with sea turtles and went snorkeling with whale sharks out in the open water.

Nice shots. Wonderful kid. I was in Kauai last year with my wife. Fortunately we didn't have to do the same things as your son and you did. We would still be in rehabilitation there if we had to keep up the same pace.

Thanks!!
@kundalini It was an amazing trip!! I'm glad you liked the video! It will be cool to bring this up at the kiddos wedding. hehe
@AlanKlein Where did you guys stay? This was our second trip to Kauai and I have no regrets about going back! It is just absolutely beautiful there!!!

too much walking, not enough margaritas.

Beautiful!! I'd love to do each and every thing you all did, too! :)

He is a cutie pie, that young 'un.

Beautiful!! I'd love to do each and every thing you all did, too! :)

He is a cutie pie, that young 'un.
Thanks, Terri!!
It was a ton of fun!! The trick with the kiddo was candy and lots of it!!

We cruised the islands so we stayed on the ship. On the way back to Oahu, the ship did a side tour of the N'apali Coast of Kauai where they filmed Jurassic Park (and the new Jurassic World) . Here are my pictures of the coast from the ship.
Flickr - Photo Sharing

Most reactions

Back