Gorgeous Barn - Northwest Arkansas

SarahTomlin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
110.jpg

I photograph a lot of barns myself and this one is beautiful, however because of the odd blue color of the sky and the bright green grass, I feel it over powers the barn and the image as a whole. Have you tried this in B&W? I think it would really set off the barn's beauty.

I photograph a lot of barns myself and this one is beautiful, however because of the odd blue color of the sky and the bright green grass, I feel it over powers the barn and the image as a whole. Have you tried this in B&W? I think it would really set off the barn's beauty.

I agree the colors are throwing me off a little.

I disagree with black and white, doesn't look good too me. Selective coloring, lowering the saturation in the grass would make the picture look more appealing.

are you trying to focus on the barn or the landscape. to me it seems both and in that case, the picture is just a mess. i agree the barn is beautiful but the sky and the grass is way to bright and way oversaturated. if your goal was to represent the landscape then i think a shot in the other direction, augmenting a little the shutter speed and lowering the saturation levels would have been good

Most reactions

Back