[gorio] - Malatapay Dreams

gregie27

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Litratista ng Cebu.Davao.Seascapes.Landscapes
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In the town of Maluay,Zamboangita (Philippines) 35 kms away from Dumaguete you can reach Malatapay Market. Inside the busy part of Maluay, you can see the port going to Apo Island. We went there around 4am to catch a boat so we can shoot sunrise at the other side of Apo. Unfortunately, locals find the shark infested waters and strong waves too perilous to have a trip that early.

So just to wait and kill time we shot sunrise at Malatapay coastal. Good thing there are interesting foreground at that area and the sunrise isn’t that bad at all! See the island there? That’s Apo!

ISO 100 l 19mm l f11 l 30" l ND8 l .9 NDGRAD SE l 5DMK2 l 17-40L
4153244488_42344efb40_o.jpg

Mabuhay, Thanks for Looking.:)

I love the colour of the sky and how it painted the rocks purple.But I feel that you could crop further up as the rock at the bottom feels like a distraction and makes the photo feels very heavy

Cool shot! Wish it were mine. x2 on the forground gravel. It seems to be the only part of the fg that doesnt have that silky look. Kinda seems out of place somehow imho.

I love the colour of the sky and how it painted the rocks purple.But I feel that you could crop further up as the rock at the bottom feels like a distraction and makes the photo feels very heavy

Cool shot! Wish it were mine. x2 on the forground gravel. It seems to be the only part of the fg that doesnt have that silky look. Kinda seems out of place somehow imho.

thanks on the comments guys, noted on that one. cheers!

Most reactions

Back