got a bad used lens..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sparky, the bulb at the center of your first photo is almost a complete blur, this is not part of the background, so I really do not see why you are so proud of this photo.
Let's see some of your photos.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I have no photos taken with either the 200-500 nor any lens that rattles, so I can not provide these. Sorry.
How but one of your best ones then? I know you have no rattled lens, you made that clear. You seem to be an expert, let's see what you got.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Crane Stance On a recent outing and the eye in the sky as well Hawkeye in the sky

that herons neck and bill are lacking detail and look very soft.. you were posting a different link to that photo the other day on the same site, that photo says it was just uploaded, kind of wondering if that is even your photo.
Imgur does not save stuff, so unless you record the link you have to resend it. I guess I could join but I see no need. The reason that you think that they are not my photos is the reason that I use Imgur, no account is needed. As for the quality of my photo, the heron I posted does not have one piece feathers, you can clearly see individual feather hairs, which the 200-500 can not record, ever.

The OP has returned the faulty/rattling lens.

If any users have concerns about plagiarism please use the report feature and do not sling wild accusations at each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back