Got a D750!

Congrats!!! That's a huge move-up. And yes, photography is a costly hobby indeed.
But it's worth every penny.

Congrats!!! That's a huge move-up. And yes, photography is a costly hobby indeed.
All relative, watches and cars are much more costly but yes I agree its worth every penny :)

All relative, watches and cars are much more costly but yes I agree its worth every penny :)
Watches are a hobby?
Yep one of my hobbies I collect watches :)
Oh. Me too! So far I've got one from the Target collection.
Would love to see some pictures of your collection.

Annnnnnnd.... its gone.

Literally.

All of my gear is MIA. Waiting until PD opens for business on Monday to see if it was turned in... I did manage to find my camera serial number.

Annnnnnnd.... its gone.

Literally.

All of my gear is MIA. Waiting until PD opens for business on Monday to see if it was turned in... I did manage to find my camera serial number.
????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Holy crap! Hope you had some insurance.

Oh you are one lucky shutterbug! Have fun with it.

Annnnnnnd.... its gone.

Literally.

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this. Best of luck. I hope you're able to recover your gear.

WTF ?
call the pawn shops in your area and give them your serial number and what was stolen. Tell them the police will have the info too shortly.

Most reactions

Back