Got a D750!

That's what you get for having Target collection. It's much prized. In seriousness, I hope you get your stuff back

Well... After being suggested by several friends and coworkers, I have started a GoFundMe account to help get back on my photography feet.

I visited the police today. They dont have any of my stuff :/

Have you posted specifics that I've missed? Stolen from car? House? Apt? I added some renters insurance onto my Esurance car policy........... $30K for contents. Made sure my cameras and firearms are covered. Got a smaller deductible, $500. This high-dollar photography equipment we buy simply HAS to be insured any more!

Have you posted specifics that I've missed? Stolen from car? House? Apt? I added some renters insurance onto my Esurance car policy........... $30K for contents. Made sure my cameras and firearms are covered. Got a smaller deductible, $500. This high-dollar photography equipment we buy simply HAS to be insured any more!
Stolen from my car or (shutter) left in a parking lot.

I was, and will be getting insurance.

Good deal! Sorry, I've been robbed before and know that feeling in the pit of your stomach. Hopefully it won't take too long to get back in business!

Good deal! Sorry, I've been robbed before and know that feeling in the pit of your stomach. Hopefully it won't take too long to get back in business!
I have gotten a lot of support from friends, coworkers and even another major forum posted a wonderful article with a link to my GoFundMe page.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back