Got a shoot with a girl off Model Mayhem!

Well that depends, what form of payment you looking for?

I would assume money seeing that she is married and would probably like to stay that way.

Thank you eric-holmes for taking a good joke to heart. :lmao: :lol:

It was so good that she never responded. :lol:

Your "joke" was creepy.

As a side note, hitting on models is generally frowned upon in the community and doing it gets you labeled as a GWC (guy with a camera).

Your "joke" was creepy.

As a side note, hitting on models is generally frowned upon in the community and doing it gets you labeled as a GWC (guy with a camera).

It may have come off as creepy but that's just because nobody knows what type of person I am I guess huh. Well my apologies I never meant to come off as creepy. Nor am I hitting on models. Not looking for any of that.

Your "joke" was creepy.

LOL this is funny,

After my last shoots, 3 models told me they enjoyed the shoot really much since i didnt hit on them. I guess its a common practice in the business LOL

The first one should show you to pay close attention to what you want the model to wear, as well as her hair. Both are major visual distractions as in the sweater that is too small and the bracelet colour which clashes with the sweater colour. as well as the hair that looks straggly.

The women pro portrait photographers that I know, dictate to the model, and pay the closest attention to clothes: style and colour, no jewelry, hair well combed and styled and appropriate make-up for the look desired by the photographer.

skieur

Most reactions

Back