Got another one I wanted to.... (borderline not work safe)

I like the pose and composition. I'd like to see the contrast bumped up a bit though.

Okay here goes with a very unlikely critique. First of all i like it. I like it because it has some very basic composition elements that are classic and of course I'm a classic (old fashioned) photographer.

It has calssic triangular composition. Note bother her body and sheet and body within the frame form a triangle. That is the most basic of still life composition....

She is an attractive female in an attractive pose. I think this might have been a digital shot then turned black and white. If not I am sorry but it looks a little plastic as opposed to the hard sharp lines of a black and white film shot. Now on that I could be wrong because I know very little about digital cameras.

As a poster it would be terrific as a watch advertisment not so much it again tends to emphisize the woman not the product. If you were to be doing a storytelling advertisement or poster tyle shot. You might have the watch laying on the bed in the upper right corner somewhere. And then caption this something like you forgot something as a plain shot though I like it a lot... Just one man's opinion listen to the others on this one...

Actually, this one was not intended for the watch sale, just a pic we took for us. I definitely like the idea, though. Yes, it was a digital shot turned B&W.

I'd like to see more watch and less model..... and the dark nailpolish distracts the eye from the item itself.

Most reactions

Back