got any mind candy?

Hmm, for some reason, I just like this thread. ;)

Totally not mind candy, but I have been reading this book called Safe Sex in the Garden, about allergy safe gardening and how landscaping in the past decades has caused the marked increase in allergy rates, and it's just really interesting stuff and an easy read, if you're into that at all...

i do not like our bodies

i do not like our bodies
yours or mine
until i watch them intertwine

and then i like them fine.

my god, woman, that is awesome! i love it- very sensual. the e e cummings influence is loud and clear :D why am i not surprised to see another talent in you?

hmmm... if orie were a candy (and i'm most definitely not saying she isnt) id have to say an m&m. a bright yellow one.

the powers novel sounds really cool. i've read something similar sounding- Timeline by Crichton... i love time travel stuff. i'm thinkin this may be my baby...

although it is hard to beat Sex in the Garden. especially if its safe...

back to cummings for a sec- i think the thing i love most about him is his love for spring. spring is my absolute favorite time of the year- i love it right now... everything's coming alive again all around us... the birds are singing... the peepfrogs are sounding... the breezes are getting warmer and you can smell the woods when you're out walking. all of this and more e e cummings captures in his words just like we all aspire to capture images.

Most reactions

Back